Test Driven Development
Paulund is full of premium tutorials and support to help with your development
Sign up to get full access to all tutorials.
In this post we will be investigating what is test driven development and how we can use it to improve our development process. What Is Test Driven Development? Test driven development is a development process that is exactly what it sounds like, we develop our applications driven by a number of different tests. This involves writing all your tests up front before any development has taken place. At the start this will seem strange as all the tests are going to fail but then we can develop our application to make sure all these tests will pass. Test Driven Development can lead to your code being simpler, more defensive and less feature creep. This is because you only need to write the code to make the tests pass and nothing else. You can also make sure that you aren't about to create functionality that isn't needed by writing your tests...
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads