How To Display Author Avatar In Post
In WordPress you can assign avatars to your authors, but if you have avatars then you need to be able to use them.
In this snippet you will see how you can display the author avatar in the post display. Wordpress has a built in function
<?php echo get_avatar( $id_or_email, $size, $default, $alt ); ?>
You will use this to display the author avatar, by using the following snippet.
<?php echo get_avatar( get_the_author_email(), '128', '/images/no_images.jpg', get_the_author() ); ?>
Fastest WordPress Hosting With WPEngine
Stunning speed, powerful security, and best-in-class customer service. At WP Engine.
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads