Getting Started With VueJS
In this tutorial we're going to look at the basics of getting started with VueJS.
There are multiple ways to install Vue, you can either download the source files, use a CDN or use npm to include the package.
There are a few sources that will allow you to use Vue from a CDN, it is recommended to use unpkg as this will reflect the latest version that is published to npm.
There is also jsdelivr and cdnjs.
<script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/vue/2.0.1/vue.js"></script> <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/vue/2.0.1/vue.js"></script>
NPM can be used to include Vue in your projects, it's recommended to use this method over including the file from a CDN as the CDN file can change when new versions are released.
To install using NPM use the following command.
npm install vue
Or you can install via Bower using
bower install vue
Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to be creating some examples and these will be placed in this Github repository.
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads