Disable All WordPress Plugins
There are some times in WordPress development when you need to disable all WordPress plugins to proceed with your development.
An example of this is setting up a multisite blog network on one WordPress install.
Here is a MySQL snippet for your wordpress database to disable all WordPress plugins at once.
UPDATE wp_options SET option_value = '' WHERE option_name = 'active_plugins';
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads
- First month free!