CRUD Application With VueJS
VueJS has now been included in Laravel since version 5.3 and they recommend using this in your front-end development.
In all applications where you need to store data you'll most likely have an admin side of the project where you can handle CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations to the database allowing you to manage the data. The way VueJS consumes data is by using APIs to GET, POST, PUT, DELETE the data. In this tutorial we're going to build a simple application for managing products using CRUD pages.
The following are the skills we're going to learn in this series:
- Setup an application to use VueJS
- Use NPM to load in dependencies
- Install and setup Webpack for build the application
- Create a Node.js API using express building methods for:
- Store data in a JSON file
- Single HTML page application using VueJS
- Instantiate VueJS and require components for the application
- Switch between different components with Vue Router
- All products page
- Create product page
- Edit product page
- Delete product page
- Build notifications component to handle form output messages
- Add product search to all products page
Fastest WordPress Hosting With WPEngine
Stunning speed, powerful security, and best-in-class customer service. At WP Engine.
Join the weekly newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter. You'll be updated on new tutorials as they come available.
Subscribe today and get a 50% discount code to Paulund