Create Your Own WordPress Login Page
Paulund is full of premium tutorials and support to help with your development
Sign up to get full access to all tutorials.
In Wordpress you can create your own users and user roles, you can even do this programmatically which means that you can create a register form so that visitors to your site can register to your site and login to a member's only area. If you allow visitors to register as users of your site, they will have access to login to your admin area. This isn't too much of a problem if you set their roles to be able to do nothing in your admin area but this isn't very usable to your visitors. It will be better if you can create a new login form, use the inbuilt Wordpress user manager and redirect successful logins to a different area other than the Wordpress admin area. In this tutorial we are going to look at how you will create a new login form for users to be redirected to...
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads