How To Create WordPress Admin Tables Using WP_List_Table
Paulund is full of premium tutorials and support to help with your development
Sign up to get full access to all tutorials.
WordPress it's not only a CMS it can be used as an application Framework, when it's being used as a framework you will find yourself adding custom data to your database using the $wpdb object and custom tables. When you have this in place within your application you will want a nice way of displaying the data in the admin area of WordPress. This is exactly like the posts edit screen it shows a table of all your posts, this comes with searching, sorting, filtering and pagination. It will be great if you can some how reuse this functionality to display your own custom data, luckily in WordPress you are able to reuse this functionality with any data and columns you want. Allowing you to send this data to a WordPress class and it will output the data in the same table and functionality as the edit post screen. This...
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads