Web Developer Checklist
There are lots of things a web developer must remember to do when creating a website, just creating the HTML isn't enough. You need to make sure that the website performs well in all areas that the client will want to focus on.
You need to make sure that you remember:
- Code quality
- Social Media
Here is a great resource for web developers to make sure they have done everything they need to when creating a website. Each of these points have a reference link to learn more about the points on this checklist.
Learn how to code with Treehouse
- Learn projects with access to 1000+ videos
- Practice live with our Code Challenge Engine
- Get help in our members-only forums
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads
- First month free!