Restrict Admin Area To Only Admin Users
Paulund is full of premium tutorials and support to help with your development
Sign up to get full access to all tutorials.
When you create a new user in the Wordpress user manager they will be able to login to your site by going to the default Wordpress login page /wp-login.php. Depending on the role you have assigned to this user they will see different options in the admin area. Even if the user has the lowest level of role a Subscriber assigned to them they will be able to log into the Wordpress admin area but all they will be able to do is edit their own profile. But if your not doing anything with this profile information then there is no need for them to login to edit the profile. If you don't want other users to be able to log in to your Wordpress admin area you can restrict access depending on a certain role. In this example we are just going to allow admin users access to login...
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads