Object-Oriented PHP for Beginners
PHP has a reputation for not being a Object Oriented language, this is because at the start it wasn't. But since version 5 of PHP you now have most of the object oriented features you find in other programming languages.
Here is a really useful article on NetTuts which explains the basics of Object Oriented PHP.
Just reading this article you understand:
- Why use object oriented PHP?
- What objects are.
- Creating a class.
- Defining and working with class properties.
- Defining and working with class methods.
- PHP magic methods
- Class inheritance
- Overwriting virtual methods
- Difference in public, private and protected methods.
- Static classes, properties and methods
Gain access to all tutorials
- Premium tutorials covering WordPress, Laravel and VueJS
- Download premium content
- Download premium WordPress plugins
- Only $5 a month
Join the weekly newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter. You'll be updated on new tutorials as they come available.
Subscribe today and get a 50% discount code to Paulund