Hover.css is an interesting project that is available to contribute to on Github. This library is a collection of different CSS effects that be applied to single elements.
The project effects are self contained pieces of CSS that can be used freely in your next project. It also comes in Sass or LESS if you prefer, making it inherit or expand in your own projects.
An example of the effects available are:
- Background transitions
- Icon transitions
- Border transitions
- Shadow transitions
- Speech arrows
- Corner curls
Fastest WordPress Hosting With WPEngine
Stunning speed, powerful security, and best-in-class customer service. At WP Engine.
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads