In a previous tutorial I wrote about how you can get started with Flexbox and some of the attributes you can use to customise it how every you want.
But you can't really start to understand Flexbox and how it can be helpful until you either look at a couple of different examples or you are able to have a play for yourself and experiment what you can do.
Here is a good little resource you can use to experiment with flexbox and it's attributes.
You can change the width of the columns, flow direction, flex-wrap, justify content, align items, align content. You can change all the settings and see how it will affect your page.
Learn how to code with Treehouse
- Learn projects with access to 1000+ videos
- Practice live with our Code Challenge Engine
- Get help in our members-only forums
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads