Create WordPress Post Custom Meta Boxes
Paulund is full of premium tutorials and support to help with your development
Sign up to get full access to all tutorials.
At the bottom of my posts you will sometimes see a couple of embedded tweets near the comments section. Many people have asked me how this appears on the site and if it's an automatic process. Well it's not an automatic process, I manually add these to the post. I wanted a way of highlighting tweets that stand out to me on Twitter, if this was an automatic process all tweets would come through, I just wanted a selected few to be displayed. But these tweets have nothing to do with the content but they are related to the post. If I placed these at the bottom of the content then these tweets would appear in the content. I wanted these to appear after the content but still have them related to the post. How is that possible in Wordpress to have additional content related to the post? This content...
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads