Add Custom Post Meta Data To Post List Table
Paulund is full of premium tutorials and support to help with your development
Sign up to get full access to all tutorials.
One of the best thing about WordPress is that you can customise almost anything. In the admin area you can see a list of all the posts you have added in WordPress. Within this table it shows the basic information for each of the posts, the title, the author, the category, tags, comments and the date the post was published. WordPress has a number of different filters and actions that allow you to edit the output of the column so you can add your own data to this list. For example if you have custom post meta data which is useful information you want to display on the list of posts you can add new custom columns to the list. In this article you will learn how to add new columns to the post list, how you can add data to the column and how you can make this column...
- Access 100s of premium tutorials and downloadable content
- Members content consists of premium WordPress plugins
- CSS packages, jQuery packages, tutorial demo files and templates for 100s of web development tutorials
- In-depth development tutorials
- Priority tutorial requests
- No ads